Single Float T&C
In return for consideration (fee) agreed to at the time of purchase. A single float entitles you to one, sixty-minute float.
3 Session Package
In return for consideration (fee) agreed to at the time of purchase. A 3 Session Package entitles you to Three, sixty-minute float.
In return for consideration (fee) agreed to at the time of purchase. A Annual Package entitles you to one, sixty-minute float per month for 12 months from time of purchase.
*I understand the consideration (fee) paid by me under this booking form to Urban Float House Pty ltd is non-refundable/ not transferable and no suspensions. Furthermore I understand it is my responsibility to check at the time of purchase the expiration date of my pass as there are no extensions/ transfers or refunds.
**Please note that if you cancel less than 24 hours before a session you will be charged for this service.
Returns & Refunds
I understand the consideration (fee) paid by me under this booking form to Urban Float House Pty ltd is non-refundable/ not transferable and no suspensions. Furthermore I understand it is my responsibility to check at the time of purchase the expiration date of my pass as there are no extensions/ transfers or refunds.
Urban Float House Pty ltd may in its sole discretion grant extensions to me without prejudicing any of its rights.
Float Helm Visitor Terms and Conditions
Section I – Visitor Agreement
IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THE TERMS OF THIS AGREEMENT OR ANY REVISED VERSION OF THIS AGREEMENT, PLEASE DO NOT USE THE FLOAT HELM SERVICE.
- DESCRIPTION OF FLOAT HELM SERVICE
- a. The Float Helm Service enable Visitors to locate the available appointment based services of participating third party businesses (the “Subscribers”) by entering search criteria (i.e. type of service and time of service) into a Service Interface. Based upon these criteria, Float Helm Service locates available upcoming appointments offered by Subscribers and lists those services with descriptions, prices and other information.
- b. The Float Helm Services also enables Visitor to purchase products including gifts by giving a predetermined dollar amount to their chosen recipient, redeemable either at a specific Subscriber’s location(s), or at any Subscriber’s location. The gift may take the form of a printed gift certificate, electronic (e.g. email or text message) or plastic card that is physically mailed to the Visitor’s chosen recipient.
- c. Visitors can create Visitor Accounts with individual Subscribers to interact with Subscribers through the Float Helm Service. Visitors Accounts allow Visitors to schedule and purchase products and services. Visitors will be sent reminder emails or a reminder phone call by the Subscriber after scheduling appoints with the Float Helm Service.
- VISITOR USE OF FLOAT HELM SERVICE
- a. Visitor agrees to use the Service to book reservations for Visitor’s personal use or for another person’s personal use at Subscriber and then honour that reservation by arriving at the business at the booked time to receive Subscriber’s services. Visitor further agrees not to book more than one (1) reservation for Visitor’s or another person’s personal use during any one time.
- b. Resale or attempted resale of reservations is prohibited, and is grounds for cancellation. Any and all other uses which are unlawful or in violation of this Agreement’s terms and conditions are strictly prohibited. Float Helm expressly reserves all its rights and remedies under applicable state and federal law to refuse service, terminate accounts or cancel reservations.
- FLOAT HELM SERVICE EMAIL POLICY
- a. If you opted to receive email from a Subscriber through the Float Helm Service at the time of registration with the Service Interface, you may receive periodic emails. If you would rather not receive email from the Float Helm Service, please login to your account and change your setting and you will be unsubscribed from receiving further emails. Float Helm is not responsible for emails sent to You by Subscribers through the Float Helm Service. Contact the Subscriber directly if you have any problems changing your email preferences.
- b. Visitor acknowledges and agrees, however, that Visitor will still receive purchase receipt emails and reservation confirmation emails relating to reservations booked by Visitor through the Service Interface even if Visitor has opted not to receive periodic email from Subscribers through the Float Helm Service.
- INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY AND GRANT OF RIGHTS TO VISITOR
The materials and Service provided for and depicted on the Service Interface are protected by copyright, trademark, patent and other intellectual property laws. All text, graphics, video, data or other content on the Float Helm Website and Service Interface is provided to Visitor by Float Helm for the sole purpose of using the Service. Visitor shall not copy, display, modify, create derivative works of, publish, or sell the Float Helm Service Content or any information, software, or Services provided by Float Helm hereunder. The content displayed on FLOATHELM.com and on Service Interface powered by Float Helm may be modified from time to time at Float Helm’s discretion. Except as expressly set forth herein, no license is granted to Visitor for any other purpose, and any other use of the Services or the Float Helm Content by Visitor shall constitute a material breach of this Agreement. Nothing in this Agreement shall affect any rights of Float Helm or its licensors in the Service or Float Helm Service Content, and any associated patents, trademarks, copyrights, mask work rights, trade secrets or other intellectual property rights. No license, right or interest in any trademarks of Float Helm or any third party is granted under this Agreement.
- REVIEWS & OTHER VISITOR SUBMITTED CONTENT
Visitor may submit reviews, comments, suggestions, ideas, questions, or other information for publication and distribution to service providers and other third parties, so long as the content is not illegal, defamatory, abusive, obscene, threatening, harassing, fraudulent, offensive, hateful or profane or otherwise injurious to third parties or objectionable and does not contain spam, malicious software code, such as Trojans or viruses, commercial solicitation, political campaigning, chain letters, or references to illegal activity, malpractice, purposeful overcharging, or false advertising. You may not use a false e-mail address, impersonate any person or entity, or otherwise mislead as to the origin of content. Float Helm reserves the right to remove or edit such content, but may not regularly review submitted content. If Visitor submits reviews and/or other content and unless we indicate otherwise, you grant Float Helm a perpetual, royalty-free, irrevocable, fully transferable right to use, modify, reproduce, adapt, translate, publish, create derivative works from, distribute, and display such content throughout the world in any media. You represent and warrant that you own or otherwise control all of the rights to the content that you submit; that the content is accurate; that use of the content you supply does not violate this policy and will not cause an injury to any person or entity; and that you will indemnify Float Helm for all claims resulting from content you supply. Float Helm has the right but no obligation to monitor and edit or remove any activity or content, including but not limited to content that violates the standards of this website, as determined by Float Helm in its sole discretion. Float Helm takes no responsibility and assumes no liability for any content submitted by Visitor or any third party.
- ACCESS AND INTERFERENCE
Information displayed in Float Helm Service is updated in aggregate and is proprietary or licensed to Float Helm by its Subscribers or third parties. By using Float Helm Service in any form, Visitor agrees not to employ, or enable any third party to employ, any device or software code that:
- a. Deploys any robot, spider, scraper or other automatic device, process or means to access the Float Helm Service Website for any purpose without Float Helm’s express written permission.
- b. Implements any manual processes to copy, monitor or cache Float Helm Service Content from the Float Helm Service Website and Service Interface without express written permission of Float Helm.
- c. Interferes with or attempts to interfere with the functionality of the Float Helm Service.
- d. Visitor further agrees not to take any action that imposes or may impose (in Float Helm’s sole discretion) an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on our infrastructure.
- LIMITATION of LIABILITY
IN NO EVENT SHALL FLOAT HELM BE LIABLE FOR ANY INJURY, LOSS, CLAIM, DAMAGE OR ANY SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER BASED INCONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, WHICH ARISES OUT OF OR IS ANY WAY CONNECTED WITH (I) ANY USE OF FLOAT HELM SERVICES, the FLOAT HELM SERVICE WEBSITE OR FLOAT HELM HOST WEBSITES OR THE FLOAT HELM SERVICE CONTENT, (II) ANY FAILURE OR DELAY (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE USE OR INABILITY TO USE ANY COMPONENT OF THE SERVICES OR THE FLOAT HELM SERVIC WEBSITE AND SERVICE INTERFACE FOR RESERVATIONS), OR (III) THE PERFORMANCE OR NON-PERFORMANCE OF ANY SUBSCRIBER OR SERVICE PROVIDER IN CONNECTION WITH THE SERVICES. IN ADDITION, ALL VISITORS SPECIFICALLY UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT ANY THIRD PARTY DIRECTING VISITORS TO THE FLOAT HELM WEBSITE BY REFERRAL, LINK OR ANY OTHER MEANS IS NOT LIABLE TO VISITOR FOR ANY REASON WHATSOEVER, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO DAMAGES OR LOSS ASSOCIATED WITH THE USE OF THE SERVICES, THE FLOAT HELM SERVICE WEBSITE, FLOAT HELM SERVICE INTERFACE OR THE FLOAT HELM SERVICE CONTENT. FLOAT HELM SERVICE IS NEITHER AN AGENT OF NOR IS CONNECTED WITH ANY AFFILIATED SERVICE PROVIDER IN WHICH A VISITOR HAS MADE A RESERVATION. ASIDE FROM THE SERVICES PROVIDED ON THE FLOAT HELM SERVICE WEBSITE, FLOAT HELM IS NOT LIABLE FOR ANY INJURY, LOSS, CLAIM, DAMAGE OR ANY SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER BASED IN CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, WHICH ARISES OUT OF OR IS IN ANY WAY CONNECTED WITH A VISITOR’S VISIT TO AN AFFILIATED SERVICE PROVIDER.
- DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTY
THE INFORMATION, PROGRAMS, PRODUCTS, AND MATERIALS CONTAINED IN OR ACCESSED ON THE FLOAT HELM SERVICE WEBSITE, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, THE SERVICES AND THE FLOAT HELM SERVICE CONTENT, ARE PROVIDED TO VISITOR ON AN ‘AS IS’ BASIS AND WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND. FLOAT HELM DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, WITH RESPECT TO THE SERVICES, THE FLOAT HELM SERVICE WEBSITE, THE FLOAT HELM SERVICE CONTENT AND RELATED MATERIALS PROVIDED HEREUNDER INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, NON-INFRINGEMENT OR ARISING FROM A COURSE OF DEALING.
- LINKS TO THIRD PARTY SITES
The Float Helm Service Host Sites may contain hypertext links to websites operated by parties other than Float Helm. Such hypertext links are provided for Visitor’s reference only and Float Helm does not control such Websites and is not responsible for their content. Float Helm Service Host Website’s inclusion of any hypertext links to such Websites does not imply any endorsement of the material by Float Helm on such Websites or any association with their operators.
If any of the provisions, or portions thereof, of this Agreement are found to be invalid under any applicable statute or rule of law, then, that provision notwithstanding, this Agreement shall remain in full force and effect and such provision or portion thereof shall be deemed omitted.
- NO ASSIGNMENT
This Agreement and the rights granted and obligations undertaken hereunder may not be transferred, assigned or delegated in any manner by Visitor, but may be so transferred, assigned or delegated by Float Helm.
Any waiver of any provision of this Agreement, or a delay by any party in the enforcement of any right hereunder, shall neither be construed as a continuing waiver nor create an expectation of non-enforcement of that or any other provision or right.
This Agreement is made under and shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of State of Oregon, U.S.A., without regard to any choice of law provisions. The parties hereby consent to the jurisdiction of the state and federal courts located in Multnomah County.
Section II – Acceptable Use Policy
- Unacceptable Use
Float Helm requires that all subscribers, customers and other users of Float Helm Service (the “Service”) conduct themselves with respect for themselves, Float Helm, Float Helm Subscribers and others. In particular, please observe the following rules in your use of the Service:
- a. Abusive Behaviour: Do not harass, threaten, or defame any person or entity. Do not contact any person who has requested no further contact. Do not use ethnic or religious slurs against any person or group.
- b. Privacy: Do not violate the privacy rights of any person. Do not collect or disclose any personal address, social security number, or other personally identifiable information without each holder’s written permission. Do not cooperate in or facilitate identity theft.
- c. Intellectual Property: Do not infringe upon the copyrights, trademark rights, trade secret rights, or other intellectual property rights of any person or entity. Do not reproduce, publish, or disseminate software, audio recordings, video recordings, photographs, articles, or other works of authorship without the written permission of the copyright holder.
- d. Hacking, Viruses, & Network Attacks: Do not access any computer or communications system without authorization, including the computers used to provide the Service. Do not attempt to penetrate or disable any security system. Do not intentionally distribute a computer virus, launch a denial of service attack, or in any other way attempt to interfere with the functioning of any computer, communications system, or website. Do not attempt to access or otherwise interfere with the accounts of other users of the Service.
- e. Spam: Do not send bulk unsolicited e-mails (“Spam”) or sell or market any product or service advertised by or connected with Spam. Do not facilitate or cooperate in the dissemination of Spam in any way. Do not violate the CAN-Spam Act of 2003.
- f. Fraud: Do not issue fraudulent offers to sell or buy products, services, or investments. Do not mislead anyone about the details or nature of a commercial transaction. Do not commit fraud in any other way.
- g. Violations of Law: Do not violate any law.
- Consequences of Violation
Violation of this Acceptable Use Policy (this “AUP”) may lead to suspension or termination of the Visitor’s account or legal action. In addition, the user may be required to pay for the costs of investigation and remedial action related to AUP violations. Float Helm reserves the right to take any other remedial action it sees fit. This Agreement does not require that We take any action against You, other Visitors or Subscribers for violating the AUP, but We are free to take any such action as we see fit to remedy a AUP breach.
- Reporting Unacceptable Use
Provider requests that anyone with information about a violation of this AUP report it via an e-mail to the following address: email@example.com. Please provide the date and time (with time zone) of the violation and any identifying information regarding the violator, including e-mail or IP (internet protocol) address if available, as well as details of the violation.
- Revision of AUP
Float Helm may change this AUP at any time by posting a new version on this page and sending the user written notice thereof. The new version will become effective on the date of such notice.
Effective as of May 19, 2013
Float Helm is an online business management software service to help You get work done more efficiently (“Service”). To view the Float Helm Visitor Terms and Conditions, see above.
- Website Covered
- Collected Information
A Float Helm “Subscriber” is the business or entity that purchased a subscription for the Float Helm Service and entered into the Software Service Agreement. A “Visitor” is the businesses or individuals considering, scheduling and purchasing products and services from the Subscriber. Subscribers, Visitors and other Website users are collectively referred to as “User,” “Users,” or “You.”
Throughout the Website, we give Subscribers the option of providing us with contact information or account registration information, including name, phone, and e-mail address, as a requirement. If you choose to purchase a service from us, we will collect information from you such as credit card number and billing name and address. Providing this information is voluntary which we use internally and with Float Helm partners. All information collected while within the Float Helm Services shall be referred to as “Collected Information.”
Collected information also includes information We may gather as you navigate the Float Helm Website. This is done through the use of commonly-used information-gathering tools such as cookies, web beacons and aggregate User data for diagnostic purposes (“Website Navigational Information”). Website Navigational Information includes standard information from your Web browser (such as browser type and browser language), your Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, and the actions you take on the Float Helm Website and in your use of the Service (such as the Web pages viewed and the links clicked).
- Use of Collected Information
We use Collected Information to perform the services requested, for marketing purposes, and to customize your experience with the Float Helm Service.
We use other third parties such as credit card processing companies to bill you for services and process credit card transaction you make with your customers through the Float Helm Service. When you sign up for our services, we will share your Collected Information only as necessary for the third party to provide that service.
Collected Information is also used to operate and improve Float Helm’s Website and the Float Helm Service. We may also use Website Navigational Information alone or in combination with Collected Information to provide personalized information about Float Helm.
Float Helm may share Collected Information with Our Service Providers so that these Service Providers can contact Users who have provided contact information on our behalf. Float Helm may also share Collected Information with Our Service Providers to provide Service and ensure the quality of information provided through diagnostics. Float Helm does not share, sell, rent, or trade any information provided by you or your Visitors with third parties for their promotional purposes.
Float Helm uses third-party Service Providers to manage credit card processing. These Service Providers are not permitted to store, retain, or use Billing Information except for the sole purpose of credit card processing on Float Helm’s behalf.
- Tracking Technologies
Float Helm employs, or our third party Service Providers employ, various tracking technologies, such as cookies, web beacons and analytics software, that help us better manage content on our Collected Information by informing us what content is effective.
- a. Cookies
We use both session ID cookies and persistent cookies. A session ID cookie expires when you close your browser. A persistent cookie remains on your hard drive for an extended period of time. Persistent cookies enable us to track and target the interest of our Users to enhance the experience on our site. You can remove persistent cookies by following directions provided in your Internet browser’s “help” file.
Functional cookies, persistent and session type, store information to enable the core site function of Client ID remembrance to know if you are logged in into the Website.
Analytics cookies allow us to count page visits and traffic sources so we can measure and improve the performance of our site and our marketing campaigns.
If you reject cookies you will not be able to login to the Website.
- b. Web Beacons
Float Helm, or our third party Service Provider, uses Web beacons alone or in conjunction with cookies to compile information about Users’ usage of Float Helm Service and interaction with emails from Float Helm. For example, We may place Web beacons in marketing emails that notify us when you view that email. We use Web beacons to operate and improve Float Helm Service and email communications.
Float Helm may use information from Web beacons in combination with Collected Information to provide you with information about Float Helm Service and its products and services.
- c. Analytics Software
We and our third party tracking-utility Service Partners use log files on Float Helm Service to gather certain information automatically and store it for analytical purposes. This information includes internet protocol (“IP”) addresses, browser type, internet service provider (ISP), referring/exit pages, operating system, date/time stamp, and clickstream data. We use this information to track and aggregate non-personal information to analyse trends, administer the site, track Users’ movements around the Float Helm Services, and to gather demographic information about our User base in the aggregate.
- Subscriber’s Customer Collected Information
Float Helm collects information from Customers under the direction of its Subscribers, and has no direct relationship with the individual Customers whose personal data it processes. Customers should contact the Subscriber directly about any the Customers’ Collected Information. If a Customer seeks access, or seeks to correct, amend, or delete inaccurate Collected Information the Customer should direct her query to the Subscriber. If the Subscriber requests that Float Helm to remove the Collected Information, we will respond to their request within 30 business day. If you are a Customer of one of our Subscribers and would no longer like to be contacted by one of our Subscribers that use our Service, please contact the Subscriber that you interact with directly.
- Public Forums and Subscriber Testimonials
We may provide bulletin boards, blogs, or chat rooms on the Float Helm Website. Any personal information (“Posts”) Users choose to submit in such a forum may be read, collected, or used by others who visit these forums, and may be used to send Users unsolicited messages. Float Helm is not responsible for the Posts you choose to submit in these forums. To request removal of your Posts from our blog or community forum, contact us at [firstname.lastname@example.org].
Float Helm posts a list of Subscribers and testimonials on Our Website that contain information such as Subscribers’ names and titles. Float Helm obtains the consent of each Subscriber prior to posting any information on such a list or posting testimonials.
- Legal Disclosure
We reserve the right to disclose Collected Information to the appropriate third parties under the following circumstances:
- a. As required by law, such as to comply with a subpoena, or legal process.
- b. When we believe in good faith that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights, protect your safety or the safety of others, investigate fraud, or respond to a government request.
- c. To any other third party with your prior consent to do so.
- Correcting and Updating Information
- a. Subscribers
Subscribers may update or change their registration information by updating their profile settings. Requests to access, change, or delete your Collected Information will be handled within 30 days.
We will retain your Collected Information for as long as your account is active or as needed to provide you Services. If you wish to cancel your account or request that we no longer use your Collected Information to provide you Services please do so through the Website. We will retain and use your Collected Information as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements.
- b. Visitors
Visitors may update or change their registration information by updating their profile settings or as directed by the Subscriber. Visitors should contact Subscribers directly to make any requests to access, change, or delete your Collected Information.
We will retain your Collected Information for as long as your account is active or as needed to provide you Services. If you wish to cancel your account or request that we no longer use your Collected Information to provide you Services please contact the Subscriber directly. We will retain and use your Collected Information as necessary to comply with Subscribers’ requests, our legal obligations, to resolve disputes, and to enforce our agreements.
Float Helm utilizes appropriate administrative, technical, and physical safeguards to protect Collected Information. When Users login to the Float Helm Service using the latest version of Internet Explorer, Firefox, or Safari, Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology protects Collected Information using both server authentication and data encryption. These technologies help provide safety and security for Collected Information and help to restrict its availability to the User to whom the information belongs and those to whom the User has granted access. Float Helm hosts its Websites in a secure server environment that uses reasonable technology designed to prevent interference or access from outside intruders. Users are responsible for maintaining the security and confidentiality of their Float Helm Service usernames and passwords.
- Changes to this Privacy Statement
- Contacting Float Helm
© 2017 FloatHelm. All Rights Reserved.
Direct Debit Request Service Agreement
I acknowledge that the minimum term is twelve weeks. (3 months)
I acknowledge that this membership allows me to book float session only.
I acknowledge that membership fees will be charged to my credit card or debit card at the beginning of the membership period.
I acknowledge that if an auto debit cannot be made for any reason, Urban Float House Pty ltd may in its absolute discretion, effect payment after the due date upon receipt of sufficient monies in your account.
I acknowledge that after the 12 week minimum term, membership may be suspended via a written request (via email Ringwood@urbanfloat.com.au) for a minimum of two week (14 days) and a maximum of six weeks. I acknowledge that I must allow 48 hours to process membership suspensions. I acknowledge that a maximum of 6 weeks suspension will be allowed per 12 months from the commencement of the contract.
I acknowledge that if auto-debit payments fail for 2 weeks or more, Urban Float House Pty ltd may in its absolute discretion cancel the membership. I acknowledge that for every day a payment fails a fee will be charged additionally to the weekly membership fee and that an additional return payment fee will be charged for every 7 days a payment fails.
I acknowledge that memberships may not be shared.
I acknowledge that the debit amount will be debited from my account according to the terms and conditions of my agreement with Urban Float House Pty ltd and the terms and conditions specifically the Debit Arrangement and the Fees/Charges detailed in this Direct Debit Request Service Agreement.
I acknowledge that bank account and/or credit card details have been verified against a recent bank statement to ensure accuracy of the details provided and I will contact my financial institution if I am uncertain of the accuracy of these details.
I acknowledge that is my responsibility to ensure that there are sufficient cleared funds in the nominated account by the due date to enable the direct debit to be honoured on the debit date. Direct debits normally occur overnight, however transactions can take up to three (3) business days depending on the financial institution. Accordingly, I acknowledge and agree that sufficient funds will remain in the nominated account until the direct debit amount has been debited from the account and that if there are insufficient funds available; I agree that Urban Float House Pty ltd will not be held responsible for any fees and charges that may be charged by either my or its financial institution.
I acknowledge that there may be a delay in processing the debit if:-
(1) there is a public or bank holiday on the day of the debit, or any day after the debit date;
(2) a payment request is received by Urban Float House Pty ltd on a day that is not a banking business day in Melbourne;
(3) a payment request is received after normal Urban Float House Pty ltd cut off times, being 4:00pm Melbourne time, Monday to Friday. Any payments that fall due on any of the above will be processed on the next business day.
I authorise Urban Float House Pty ltd house to vary the amount of the payments from time to time as may be agreed by me and Urban Float House Pty ltd house as provided for within my agreement with Urban Float House Pty ltd. I authorise Urban Float House Pty ltd house to vary the amount of the payments upon receiving instructions from Urban Float House Pty ltd house of the agreed variations. I do not require Urban Float House Pty ltd to notify me of such variations to the debit amount.
I acknowledge that Urban Float House Pty ltd is to provide at least 14 days’ notice if it proposes to vary any of the terms and conditions of the Direct Debit Request Service Agreement including varying any of the terms of the debit arrangements between us.
I acknowledge that I will contact Urban Float House Pty ltd if I wish to alter or defer any of the debit arrangements.
I acknowledge that any request by me to stop or cancel the debit arrangements will be directed to Urban Float House Pty ltd.
I acknowledge that any disputed debit payments will be directed to Urban Float House Pty ltd. If no resolution is forthcoming, I agree to contact my financial institution.
I acknowledge that if a debit is returned by my financial institution as unpaid, a failed payment fee is payable by me to Urban Float House Pty ltd house. I will also be responsible for any fees and charges applied by my financial institution for each unsuccessful debit attempt together with any collection fees, including but not limited to any solicitor fees and/or collection agent fee as may be incurred by Urban Float House Pty ltd
I authorise Urban Float House Pty ltd to attempt to re-process any unsuccessful payments as advised by Urban Float House Pty ltd
I acknowledge that certain fees and charges (including setup, variation, SMS or processing fees) may apply to the Direct Debit Request and may be payable to Ezidebit and subject to my agreement with Urban Float House Pty ltd. I agree to pay those fees and charges to Ezidebit.
I appoint Urban Float House Pty ltd as your exclusive agent with regard to the control, management and protection of your personal information (relating to Urban Float House Pty ltd and contained in this DDR Service Agreement). I irrevocably authorise Urban Float House Pty ltd house to take all necessary action (which we deem necessary) to protect your personal information, including (but not limited to) prohibiting the release to or access by third parties without our consent.
I hereby irrevocably authorise, direct and instruct any third party who holds/stores keeps your personal information (relating to Urban Float House Pty ltd and contained in this DDR Service Agreement) to release and provide such information to Urban Float House Pty ltd on our written request.
Credit Card Payments
I acknowledge that “Urban Float House Pty ltd house” will appear as the merchant for all payments from my credit card.
Urban Float House Pty ltd will keep your information about your nominated account at the financial institution private and confidential unless this information is required to investigate a claim made relating to an alleged incorrect or wrongful debit, or as otherwise required by law.
I acknowledge that Credit Card Fees are a minimum of the Transaction Fee or the Credit Card Fee, whichever is greater as detailed on the Direct Debit Request.
a) Urban Float House Pty ltd house to verify details of my account with my/our financial institution; and
b) my financial institution to release information allowing Urban Float House Pty ltd house to verify my account details